Mini Rodini lined snowsuit with detachable hood with fake fur. The overall is breathable and waterproof with a water column of 15000 mm. Made of a functional and hard-wearing upper material with welded seams and a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The pant legs are pre-shaped for greater freedom of movement and the practical reflective strips increase visibility when the days get darker.
Kebnekaise is the most advanced baby overall in the entire Mini Rodini range. As part of the Explorer series by Mini Rodini, which consists of particularly functional and hard-wearing outerwear, it is warm, water-repellent, highly breathable and can withstand almost any weather.
the 86cm size has 2 front zippers for easy opening and no fur at the hood.
Material information :
• Embroidered penguin patch on the chest
• Zipper with wind flap on the front
• Two zippered pockets on the front
• Elastic cuffs and ankles
• Adjustable silicone
straps under the feet • Sewn-in snow guard on the sleeve hem protects against wind and snow
• Reflective strips on the arm and leg ends
• Reflective Mini Rodini logo on the back
• Detachable hood made of artificial fur (also detachable) with two seams for a better fit
• Pre-shaped trouser legs for greater freedom of movement
• Ribbed neckline and inner cuffs
• Welded seams
• Breathable with 13,000 g / m2 / 24h
• Waterproof with 15,000 mm water column
• Outer material: 100% recycled polyester
• Lining on seat and pockets: microfleece made from 100% recycled polyester.
• Lining in the upper area, sleeves and hood: 100% recycled polyester satin
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
• SKU 2171012299
This article has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most of the conventional water repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons, which decompose very slowly in nature, are easily diffused and are now found worldwide. They affect fertility and are also suspected of causing cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative that is free from fluorocarbons and other dangerous chemicals such as PFC (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin.